Friday, March 30, 2012

Week 10: GRADES CLOSED!

So this will be a very short post, sorry for those who enjoy reading something a bit longer and more descriptive.  This past week flew by and the aftermath is about 100 tests and 33 essays to correct by Monday so I can submit my term 3 grades.


Image - occasionalpiece.blogspot.com



Overall, I'd say the week was a success! I was able to review with my classes and give them a final assessment for the term that I think was a pretty good measure of their knowledge and most did really well.  Now begins a series of countdowns for which I do not believe I'm adequately prepared mentally, emotionally, or in paperwork...


  • 2 weeks: April vacation and my deadline to submit all of my PPA paperwork to my supervisor
  • 2 weeks: My brother's wedding, which while completely separate from anything having to do with student teaching, definitely on my mind!
  • 5 weeks: My last day of student teaching - its approaching so quickly and really only means 4 weeks of class-time left!
  • 6 weeks: Graduation - a moment that has been 4 years, countless hours, and many awesome days in the making!
Needless to say, everything is coming to a close way to fast for my liking... Now I'm on to a weekend full of correcting and paperwork submission so HOPEFULLY I can breathe a sigh of relief come Sunday afternoon.

-MB

No comments:

Post a Comment